Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 1: The Beewon Welcomes us Once More

1. packed at the i-house dorms. Took me most of the night and I had to recruite (or rather surrender) to Teuta and Krystyl, but everything is packed. Highlights: all my clothes except the ones I'm taking to Indonesia fit into a vacuum-seal bag:) knowing that for the next month and until I unpack in Singapore I will be searching for where Krystyl packed this or that:)


2. unpacked at the beewon. Starting the journey out right with a fresh face and clean clothes is a must. Goal: to be able to pack up within 30 minutes. I figure for every day you stay in a place you should allow 15 minutes pack-up time. Teuta and I leave for Jeju-do on Tuesday (Krystyl, sadly is leaving for Michigan). Two days=30 minutes :)

1 comment:

  1. i have added you to mine! (scroll all the way to bottom) ^_^

    ReplyDelete