Monday, April 28, 2014

Jewelry Party


One of the gifts I decided to give to some of my friends here involved more of an experience than just a simple thing in hand. When I was in Arizona, I wanted to find something to give that had an air of 'desert'. My stepmom gave me the idea to make some jewelry out of some polished stones she had. I brought back the materials with me and invited some lovely ladies to a party in my room. 

We unapologetically put on Frozen, ate homemade brownies with peanut butter frosting, and got to work. I showed the girls how to wrap the stones so that they wouldn't fall out, and also how to make designs. I'm impressed with their display of individuality and creativity. 























1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun time and they all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete