Monday, May 19, 2014

Shenyang Botanical Garden

 
If I were in charge, these bed swings would be installed on every university campus.
 

 
While not as beautiful, the back of a peacock is really fascinating.
 

 
Sure, it's pretty, but take a closer look. Follow the stem. One may never understand China.
 

 
My new friend, S-- and I.
 

 
A lake full of 'May Snow.'
 

 
TULIPS!!
 

 

 

 
A working clock made of flowers.
 

 
J-- and M-- of our group take pictures of each other.
 

 
More of our group.
 

 
MORE TULIPS!!
 

 

 

 

 

 
Changchun in ancient script.
 

 
Possible profile pic?
 

 
What's the Merlion doing in northeast China?! It was like running into an old friend unexpectedly.
 

 
Bridge course that just keeps going and going. Performance anxiety overcame me and I couldn't bring myself to cross ANY of the bridges, not even the easy ones.
 

 
I did, however, try to work a paddle wheel, although not very successfully at first.
 

 

 
I finally got it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment